Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Do you know what to do if you’ve lost your home or vehicle to a wildfire? Do you have questions about things like EI benefits or mail delivery in fire-affected areas? If you or a loved one has been impacted by a BC Wildfire visit http://emergencyinfobc.gov.bc.ca and click on "Recovery & Supports" and there you’ll be able to connect to many of the key resources that you may need.
Now let's all do our part by respecting bans on campfires, fireworks, and open fires and being extra cautious when disposing of things that may start a fire, such as cigarettes.

As always, please reach out to my office if you need assistance with provincial programs. You can do so by emailing Lana.Popham.MLA@leg.bc.ca or calling 250-479-4154.

Thank you,