Monday, May 15, 2017

Thank you!

Dear Constituents of Saanich South,

Thank you for participating in the democratic process.

It is an honour and a privilege to continue representing this constituency in the B.C. Legislature.

I welcome your opinions and directions on political matters of the day --especially given the uncertain dynamics of a potentially 'hung parliament' in the Legislative Assembly of B.C.

I am also soliciting your input on what priorities you would ask me to take on in the upcoming term.

I can be reached at lana.popham.mla@leg.bc.ca or 250 479 4154.

As always, please contact my office if you require assistance with programmes or agencies of the B.C. provincial government.

Until voting results are finalized by Elections BC and I am sworn in as an MLA in the Legislative Assembly, my work is circumscribed under law. Public hours at my Constituency Office are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.

Warmly,

Lana

Lana Popham
MLA-Elect, Saanich South