Did you know...........
The Saanich Fair is run by a non-profit Society called the North & South Saanich Agricultural Society
- The Society has been in existence since 1868
- The Saanich Fairground relocated from Saanichton to the present site on Stellys X Road in 1992
- Hundreds of volunteers put on the Saanich Fair
- All concessions during the Fair are non-profit and manned by volunteers of their organization
- The Fairground is rented on a regular basis when the Fair is not on.
- The primary focus of the Society is to promote agriculture via a three day Agricultural Fair
- The Fairground consists of 70 acres
- An average of 45,000 people attend the Saanich Fair
- The society owns the Saanich Fairground