Thursday, March 18, 2010

CrossRoads: Transportation Forum on Wednesday March 31

Dear Friends,

A few months ago, I attended an event in Vancouver and heard Gordon Price, the Director of the City Program at SFU. He is very knowledgeable and an amazing communicator. I think his contributions could help us make better transportation decisions.

Please join me for keynote address by Gordon Price and a panel discussion with local experts for an evening of thoughtful discussion.

The event takes place at UVIC in the Human and Social Development Building, A240. (Click here for a map.)

I hope to see you soon!

Best,

Lana

PS. The poster with all the details is below. I would be grateful if you could help circulate the event info. The event is free and open to the public.



Click here to download a poster.