Friday, August 21, 2009

Saanich South Constituency Office Opening


Thanks to everyone who attended the Saanich South office opening today. We had over 150 guests! It was great to see familiar faces and meet new constituents. The fresh corn from Sluggets farm and the organic vegetables from Saanich Organics were a real treat!

Our office hours until after Labour Day, will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10-3pm. We will announce our fall hours soon.

Please come in and enjoy the Saanich South Community garden. Anytime the office is open we will be opening the gates to the garden and you are welcome to come in and make yourselves at home. We have 3 bistro tables under a gazebo that are a perfect place to sit and read or write.

All through my campaign I spoke of my dedication to our community. When I chose this office location it was because it was a place that would lend itself to community gatherings. This community is important to me and I want you to feel welcome.

I hope to see you soon. This is your place Saanich South!


Lana Popham